Sprint Electric 24kW Three Phase SLE24
The Sprint Electric DC Drive 24kW SLE24 specifically designed at a cost and size to benefit todays OEMS, and yet without any compromise in specification, reliability or performance.
The low cost SLE24 drive is the perfect complement to Sprint's PL/X range of digital dc drives, and offers OEMs and machine builders a value for money alternative for simple drive applications that do not require the sophistication and multiple software blocks of the PL/X range.
Available in four models from 14KW to 44KW, the SLE24 is ideally suited to those applications where field weakening is not required. Its compact footprint (290mm x 215mm) enables additional savings and ensures easy integration within new designs or trouble free installation when retrofitting.
Key Features of the Sprint Electric SLE24 24kW 58A DC Drive
- Torque control input for basic winding or tension control, with overspeed limiting
- Numerous Alarms for enhanced drive and motor protection
DIMENSIONS of the SLE24:
- 290 x 215 x 155 mm, 11.5" x 8.5 " x 6.1"
- Max motor speed
- Min motor speed
- Max motor current
- IR compensation
- Jog speed
- Isolated control electronics for easy connection to other drives/equipment.
- Enhanced armature voltage range reduces motor cost
- Configurable field bridge for easy motor field voltage matching
- Extremely compact size, saves panel space and makes for easy retrofitting
- Zero reference interlock facility ideal for extruder applications
- Start / Run & Ref inputs for simple control.
- 8 additional analogue I/O for more complex systems
- 150% overload for 30 secs
- Tacho or AVF feedback